For every useful book, there are about 100 mediocre ones that will disappoint you. How do you choose the ones that will be the best in your life?
Books provide answers to important questions
- How to find highly qualified and dedicated employees?
- What is the first mover advantage?
- How risky is strategic ambiguity?
- "Turquoise" vs "orange": which culture will win in the corporate struggle?
- How does the dark side of consensus manifest?
The choice of topics and research, affecting both business processes and a wide range of issues of everyday life, meets the urgent needs of society.
A professional approach guarantees you the accuracy of translation and modern layout.
Comprehensive coverage: cases from various areas of business, science, sports, media industry, etc.
Developed in the studio: ROICROSS. Use of materials without consent is prohibited.